Flumserberg is the larges wintersport destination between Zurich and Chur.
The 16 mountain railways and snow making facilities guaranty thorough snow fun! Snow bars and ski huts create a relaxed and sociable atmosphere combined with fun. The well prepared pistes go up to 2222 metres above sea level.
- from beginner to the mogul slope
- marvelous, large and family friendly slopes
- unprepared 6km long ride from Seebenalp to Oberterzen
- night skiing
- large carving slopes for beginners and experts
- Obstacle Park "the real park by atomic"
- Family Snowpark Prodalp
- Off-Pists and Free-Ride-Country
per person from: CHF 26.50
Mid November - beginning of April (depending on the snow conditions)
By train until Flums or Unterterzen.
From Flums by Postbus until Flumserberg Tannenheim Post or Tannenboden Kabinenbahn.
From Unterterzen you take the Gondola to Flumserberg Tannenboden.
Autobahn Exit Flums/Flumserberg; in direction Flumserberg; after 7km (approx. 15 min) you reach Flumserberg Tannenheim; after 10km (approx. 20 min) you reach Flumserberg Tannenboden.
während Feiertagen geöffnet
geeignet für Gruppen / Vereine